Monday, February 6, 2012

Moab Trip


Of course I had to take a few picture of delicate arch.

These are some photos from a biking trip I took in Moab this summer. I had a 12 MP Nikon Coolpix then (my favorite camera, due to the fact that I won it from a math competition), so the pictures aren't as high quality, but they're still pretty good shots. It was a three day trip, so there's more pictures in this post, but I think they're all post worthy. Besides the pictures, the trip was a blast, especialy while we tackled the black diamond trail on Wednesday. I'm pretty sure the picture with the purple flowers (asters, I think) is from that trip. I was really glad to post these because most of my other post feel so cold, but this one reminds me of how hot it was. Unfortunately, all the sand from this trip killed my camera just a week after I got it.

Enjoy the warmth,
Nelson
These flowers wern't too common, but they were definitely my favorite.

This shot gives you a good idea of how the sand got everywhere.



I may have lied, these sunflowers are awesome,I think it's a toss-up of these and the orange flowers.

Yep, I'm pretty sure these were near the end of the Poison Spider trail.

One of the rock cairns marking the trail towards Delicate Arch.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment