Monday, March 5, 2012

Beach

Yesterday I decided to pull out some picture from my trip to the Oregon coast. I wanted to make something surrealistic, and I think I succeeded. Here's the first picture:

(As always, I think they look best when enlarged)


These are all HDR images; for those of you who don't know, HDR stands for High Dynamic Range. These images are formed by taking multiple exposures, some over exposed, some under. Then the detail from each is combined into a single image.

Here's another:


This next picture was just crying for B&W, so here's a monochrome HDR of the same sunset.



One last picture for today. This one is my brother Nathan, enjoying his long walk on the beach :)


I love the reflections, I wish I would have payed more attention to them while I was there.


Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment